Frequently Asked Questions

How do I share the news of the passing of a retired member of the Corps?

Victoria Rush /

If you wish to share the news of the passing of a former member of the Corps, in the first instance please contact Hazel at

Our obiturist would be very glad to hear from anyone who is able to provide further information on any of the indivduals listed on our Deaths in the Family page for our Rose and Laurel publication. The obiturist can be reached at

Next Article